Wednesday, July 7, 2010

This is Not a New Experience

It's 10 pm and it's approximentally 30 plus degrees out.. QUOI??

Thus, no big surprise that I am laying in a bikini top and a pair of pink (victoria secret pink.. not pink pink) panties that I have had since grade 11; I realize it is sad that I still own them, and wear them, but I do (fyi they are pretty cute). I also have two fans blowing on me, with a window open and to be honest, its not helping. This sounds a lot hotter then it truly is (ha-ha-ha).

This is by far not my first blog or will be my last. However after a little chit chat today apres my lunch break at work, I figured "HEY! Why not make a blog about my life??" --well that part of this blog is a first. And as I sit on my shitty little bed, with sweat rolling down my back, listening to "drunk and fucked up" by Ryan Adams (and no, I am currently not drunk and fucked up), the idea really hit home. SO HERE WE GO WORLD... THIS IS MY LIFE AS YOU AND I KNOW IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment