Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Revolution(s)

As previously mentioned I was in Toronto this past weekend from Thursday to Monday and while I was there I probably consumed 6 lattes-- FUCK REAL COFFEE! As well, as some of you may know, I was having some serious mixed feelings about leaving New Liskeard. I think after this weekend, sadly, I am ready to leave. I AM A CITY GIRL and that is hard to deny.

It was this past weekend a year ago, where I found out that I was hired for my internship in New Liskeard for North Eastern Ontario Soil and Crop. And it was this past weekend a year ago, I sat (drunk) in the outdoor washroom at MUZIK (club) balling my eyes out about leaving my friends and my life behind. I forgot about my Toronto Life while living here. The longer I stayed away from Toronto, the less I missed it; it is hard to miss something you have vacant memories off. Not to mention, when I was leaving to come here I was several thousand dollars in debt (no more)and was struggling to keep a dead relationship a life (bye bye asshole ex boyfried). I also tried to avoid going home because when I did go home I realized how much I do love the city. This past weekend was my final straw. I love Toronto and I miss it. I love my friends, my family etc..... and malls.

However, it is funny what can change in a year. I am finally starting to feel like my 'normal' me again. Once again, if you know me, you know I have been through my life piles of shit and then some in the past three years. Though life is not perfect, nor will it ever me, there are no longer emotional waves, filled with more lows then highs. I feel NORMAL and content with my life, minus this whole job situation. But like I said, things cannot be perfect.

I have started to lose weight and feel good about myself and my body image again. As well, I think I am ready to be in a relationship again. I am done dicking around with guys... haha or am I?

SONG OF THE DAY:



P.S. My interview on Friday was decent.. I am horrible at guessing how interviews went as of several months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment