Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I love President's Choice (and Walmart)

DISCLAIMER: I apologize now for this random rant--it's hot out and I am a bit delerious.


I straight up love President's Choice products, they are truly delecious and amazing.




My new favourite product of theirs is diet Mango soda pop.... yum. I love mangos, I love soda, I LOVE 5 calories!! I realize,this product may not be that new to some of you but I stopped shopping at the local independent (aka Chartrands) because Walmart came storming in with a food area. Walmart is cheap, I make fuck all, and that is a perfect winning combination for me. As well, if we had to get real, Walmart has way better selction of fruits and vedge (then Chartrands..not all Walmarts) and I am all about the fruits and vedge (fiber).




NOT TO MENTION, sometimes, at the right time, the bakery area has samples. Now, these aren't shitty little samples, they are half off full size cupcake samples!!! Totally kicks any craving you have for sweets and you didn't have to spend a dime and in my mind, I saved some calories.




However, Walmart does not have President Choice products and more importantly Blue Menu products. Blue menu products are a great assistance and a much healthier 'fast food' option. And let's face it, Canada does not have as many "healthier" grocery store products as the States, besides the basics of salads and chicken or chicken and salads. Now.. if there were only some way to combine the two?? ( IMPOSSIBLE)

No comments:

Post a Comment