Thursday, July 15, 2010

Food Baby

I am currently sitting in my mother's living room in Toronto which includes the joys of AC. Let me tell you, its a hell of a lot more humind here then it is up north. I am also so full of food that I now bare a food baby; the only kind of baby I am interested in having at this point in time!

We went out for dinner to this cafe like place which is own by a gay couple; not that is really all the important! I ate everything and then some (the leftovers on my mother's plate) which was then followed by mango cheesecake--> mangoes seem to be a common theme in my life currently (mango DIET soda, mango salsa, mango sauce, mango cheesecake). Not to mention, momsies and I split a bottle of wine. LOVE WINE.

My mommy then made a fabulous suggestion in going to one of my favourite city locations, Starbucks to have latte( grande skinny light whip ice white mocha). I do realize they are located everywhere but the closest one to me in the north is in Sudbury which is 3 hours away. BOO!

Tomorrow I have an interview--yay. UGH. I hate looking for a job, it's depressing, demoralizing, and a total confidence squisher. SOMEONE, ANYONE HIRE ME FOR FUCK SAKES! And at least, please, short list me. I would feel a lot better if I was just short listed for something I actually WANT to do. A three month contract is not that appealing. BLAH. WHATEVER.

Desperatly trying not to stress.

SONG OF THE DAY:

No comments:

Post a Comment